Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BACK TO BASICS

      

 Howdidu, The other day I redecorated my room abit, whilst doing this I got round to sorting through my wardrobe, only to realize I was missing basics! So I took advantage of the sales and went out and bought my self a few bits. 
Ive been wanting a tight, three quarter length sleeve baseball top for ages now, so when I saw this one in H&M I was delighted, even thought it wasn't red and white as I wanted (and its a bit baggier than i wanted). The next piece I bought was a black velvet peplum top. I had been a bit reluctant to the whole peplum trade, I like the shape but somehow it seemed a bit too girly for my liking. But when I saw this black one for only 3 euros, I thought it was perfect for a night out. Finally I got just a simple cropped knitted jumper. Its quite baggy perfect to just throw on top of a tight top or wear with something high waisted.

Excuse the extremely short post, my laptop has broken and has to be taken to the repair shop, therefore I am having to post off my ever-so-slow family computer. Despite this little inconvenience I have good news! My exams are officially over tomorrow so I will have a lot more time on my hands and hopefully start posting much more regularly with a few more outfits and less blab! 

2 comments:

  1. ok i desperately need that grey sweatshirt- love that peplum top too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper is super goood just to throw onto something, but i still cant decide what to wear the peplum top with!!!
      love your blog x

      Delete