Friday, December 28, 2012

THE IMPORTANT QUESTION




Top: New yorker, Skirt: Zara, Shoes: Vans

Yeeeello lovelies, yesterday me and my family celebrated a second christmas with some family friends. We wen over for lunch at their house and this is what i wore. This beautiful long lace skirt which i borrowed from a friend. It is such an elegant piece, so to wear it just for a casual lunch I had to dress it down abit. To do this i wore a very simple grey loose tshirt, which is very thin and casual. On my feet i wore plain, all black, classis vans and i thought this was simple and casual to really make the skirt shine.

3 comments:

  1. Your skirts is so fantastic! I tried it on but it didn't look good on me! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoox

    ReplyDelete