Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly want #3

This playsuit is the perfect LBP, I tried it on at a friends house and i believe it really flatters my shape, inching in the waist, which is my slimmest part, the length of the shorts gives the effect of longer legs and just over all makes my shape look much nicer than it actually is. I will hopefully get this at some point, but i will waist for sales and 'fingerscrossed' it will have a nice reduction to it and I will and we will live together happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of these playsuits, might have to treat myself to one!
    If you can't wait until the sales, you can get 20% off Motel with the discount code 'floraldanielle' :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful playsuit, hope it makes it's way into your wardrobe sometime soon ;) x

    ReplyDelete