Sunday, April 15, 2012

numero uno

I have decided to finally start a fashion blog, after a couple of failed attempts I will become a blogger, with a proper blog, with frequent posts who (hopefully) will be read by other people. Let me introduce myself. I'm Rosie, I'm 15 and I live in a wonderful island just off the coast of Spain called Mallorca, its pretty small and there is not much going on, but i love it and couldnt ask for a better place to live. I want to start a fashion blog mainly because i love read fashion blogs and would love for people to enjoy mine like i enjoy theirs, but i also want to use this as a sort of diary. You know those days where you have no idea what to wear, i will just lake a look at my blog, find an occasion and bam! outfit sorted! I would love to share my favourite shops, products, clothes, offers and blogs you everyone. My style is still a bit of a mixture of everything, one day i feel all posh fashiony, very prim and proper and the next  all i want to wear is black and grungey but whatever, we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment